Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Little Revamping




I am SO excited about the year 2014! I've had lots of plans and ideas for the past few months and I couldn't wait to put them into action! Throughout each year, I'm constantly observing things and how they could be better. For 2014, I decided to offer some different packages rather than my regular session and mini session. I realized that not everyone needed as much time while some needed more.

Starting now, these will be my packages available:

Full Session- this now includes 1 hour of time for $100
(Your choice of location, unlimited outfit changes)
Includes family sessions, bridals, couples, 1st birthday, etc.

Mini Session- this includes 20-30 minutes of time for $50
These are not offered at all times. They are normally offered every few months as a themed session or during holidays)

Seniors- two different packages are now available for these.
See the "prices" link above to read the details.

Newborn Sessions- include an hour and a half of time for $150
These can be done in studio or in your home for a more "lifestyle" type session.

Weddings- $500-$800
There are 2 packages for weddings.
See the price link for details.

*****************************************

Now for the fun part!

I have always LOVED playing around with graphic design. I've had the opportunity to design a few invitations for events and I really enjoyed it! I design my own logos as well as some of the collages and other templates I use in my business.

I will now be offering custom invitations for birthdays, showers & weddings and save the dates and custom printables!
Here are just a couple of pieces that I've created here recently.




I am looking forwards to adding more creations soon!
Prices vary on design. See the "boutique" tab for details.

Hope everyone has a fabulous New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment